District to Discuss Budget and Projections Monday
Great Valley School District will review the 2011-2012 budget, as well as reveal a five-year budget projection.
The Great Valley School Board's finance committee will be holding a meeting Monday night to discuss various ins and outs of the budget -- including what the district spent in the 2011-2012 year as well as projected budgeting for the next five years.
Here's what the agenda looks like:
- Review of middle and high school class sizes
- Discussion of the use of teacher aides in elementary school
- Review of 2011-2012 operating costs
- Enrollment and staffing projections
- Five-year budget projection
- Announcement of community meeting dates
For more details, check out the agenda on the districts website.