Get Out: Philadelphia Singers, This Wonderful Life and More
What's going on in and around Malvern this weekend.
Are you looking for something to do this weekend? Check out these great local events.
- When: December 15 at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Church of the Good Samaritan, 212 W. Lancaster Avenue, Paoli
- Why Go: Participate in Philadelphia's beloved holiday tradition with a wonderful concert of gorgeous seasonal music. Enjoy a visually stunning and entrancing candlelight processional, capped by a glorious audience carol-sing.
- Cost: $30
- When: Thursday, Nov. 29 - Sunday, Dec. 23
- Where: Peoples Light & Theatre Company, Steinbright Stage
- Why Go: Running Wednesday's through Sundays from now until Dec. 23, come witness one actor portray George Bailey, Clarence the Angel, Mary, Old Man Potter and the entire population of Bedford Falls, morphing seamlessly from one character to another! Enjoy a “Dinner and a Play” package at The Farmhouse Bistro on evening performances for only $65.
- Cost: $25 - $35
- When: Wednesday, Nov. 14, 2012 - Sunday, January 6, 2013
- Where: People's Light & Theatre Company, Main Stage
- Why Go: Bring the family out for the annual holiday Panto. Enjoy a hilarious and magical adventure with Aladdin and friends. Be ready to dance in the aisle and boo the villain! This weekend there are four performances. Friday, Saturday and Sunday night at 7 p.m. and a Sunday matinee at 2 p.m.
- Cost:$45 - $50
- When: Saturday, Dec. 15 at 2 p.m.
- Where: Colonial Theater, 227 Bridge Street, Phoenixville
- Why Go: Firebird Children’s Theatre proudly presents their first annual Winter Holiday Revue. Kids of all ages will enjoy a fun filled afternoon celebrating Christmas, Hanukkah and Kwanzaa, while singing along to toe tapping holiday music and a live musical comedy play suitable for young audiences.
- Cost: $10
- When: Saturday, December 15 at 11 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.
- Where: American Helicopter Museum, 1220 American Blvd, West Chester
- Why Go: Santa trades in his sleigh for a helicopter and lands at the American Helicopter Museum for photos, treats and fun. Helicopter rides are also offered from 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Cost: $10