Get Out: Santa on a Fire Truck, This Wonderful Life and More
What's going on in and around Malvern this weekend.
Are you looking for something to do this weekend? Check out these great local events.
- When: Sunday, Dec. 23 at 11:30 a.m.
- Where: Malvern
- Why Go: Santa will be visiting the good boys and girls of Malvern and Willistown on fire trucks from the Malvern Fire Company. Start listening for his sirens around 11 a.m.
- Cost: Free
- When: Thursday, Nov. 29 - Sunday, Dec. 23
- Where: Peoples Light & Theatre Company, Steinbright Stage
- Why Go: Last chance to see This Wonderful Life. Come witness one actor portray George Bailey, Clarence the Angel, Mary, Old Man Potter and the entire population of Bedford Falls, morphing seamlessly from one character to another! Enjoy a “Dinner and a Play” package at The Farmhouse Bistro on evening performances for only $65.
- Cost: $25 - $35
- When: Wednesday, Nov. 14, 2012 - Sunday, January 6, 2013
- Where: People's Light & Theatre Company, Main Stage
- Why Go: Bring the family out for the annual holiday Panto. Enjoy a hilarious and magical adventure with Aladdin and friends. Be ready to dance in the aisle and boo the villain! This weekend there are four performances. Friday, Saturday and Sunday night at 7 p.m. and a Sunday matinee at 2 p.m.
- Cost:$45 - $50
- When: Saturday, Dec. 22 from Noon - 4 p.m.
- Where: Yellow Springs Farm, 1165 Yellow Springs Road, Chester Springs
- Why Go: Come out for an afternoon featuring cheese platters, gift baskets, caramel sauces, cheese accessories, gift certificates and more. Enjoy a fun time in our tasting room and barn and celebrate the holidays with cheese.
- Cost: Free