As we hunker down to ride out Hurricane Sandy, we want to make sure that Malvern stays connected.
- For live updates during the storm, be sure to download our App for your smartphone or tablet and 'like' Malvern Patch on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
- You can send us messages through social media and email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and comment on this story and we’ll make sure the information is added.
- If you notice wires down or a tree across the road, please alert authorities and then let us know so we can spread the word quickly. You can comment right on this story to make sure readers know what’s going on in your neighborhood.
- When the storms hit, we'll add a live chat hosted by CoverItLive at the top of this article where you can share and learn about what's going on.
Just one year ago, we had a snow storm the weekend before Halloween that knocked out power to many homes for days. You can share information about what's going on in your neighborhood by commenting or adding to our live chat.
Malvern Patch is all about connecting neighbors and helping neighbors so we hope you’ll find this information hub helpful as we brave the storm together. Stay safe, Malvern.
- Malvern Business Roundup After Sandy
- Highways, Bridges Closed in Greater Philadelphia
- Paoli Hospital, Bryn Mawr Rehab 'Fully Operational' During Storm
- 'Disaster Emergency' Declared by Willistown, East Whiteland, Malvern Borough
- Schools Close Ahead of Hurricane Sandy
- Malvern Businesses Close for Hurricane Sandy
- County Releases Hurricane Prep Tips
- Share Your Storm Photos, Videos Here
- SEPTA Cancels Service For Sandy
- Lionville Middle School to Serve as Shelter During Hurricane
- Hurricane Sandy: State of Emergency Declared
- Red Cross Hurricane App
- New Law Against Crossing Road Closed Barriers
Edited 10/28/12 to include more complete information about storm coverage.