Invite a friend
"Biblical Reflections: A Faith Worth Dying For" Weekend Retreat with Tim Gray
Attention Men, Women, and Married Couples: Join nationally renowned Catholic speaker and writer, Timothy Gray, Ph.D., from December 14-16 as he shares how Scripture can provide a significant energy boost for the journey of faith during this "Year of Faith."
For more detailed information about this specific retreat, click on the attached PDF flyer.
To reserve your spot or ask any questions you may have, visit MalvernRetreat.com or call 610-644-0400.
More About Malvern Retreat House
The Malvern Retreat House is Catholic-based, but it is open to Christians of all denominations to spend time pursuing spiritual renewal and growth. It has 350 private rooms, two chapels, five oratories, a large conference center and a dining hall. It is located on 125 acres of beautiful land and woods. Check its website for organized retreats, or call to set up a retreat for yourself or a group.
Other events here
- In His Sign's 6th Annual Healing Retreat May 31, 2013 / June 1, 2013 / June 2, 2013,
- Father/Daughter Evening of Reflection Sun, Jun 9, 5:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Women's Evening of Reflection Thu, Jun 13, 6:00 pm–9:30 pm
- "Women of Wisdom in a Worried World" Retreat Daily, 5:00 pm
- July 4th Family Retreat Daily, 4:30 pm
- Eileen George Healing Retreat Daily, 4:00 pm
- Benedicta Leadership Institute for Women with Johnnette Benkovic July 11, 2013 / July 12, 2013,
- Women of Grace Retreat with Johnnette Benkovic Daily, 5:00 pm