Invite a friend
Decorating with Artwork
Don’t miss an extraordinary collection of juried artwork on display at Malvern Retreat House’s ArtShow2013. ArtShow2013 features original works of art by more than 100 professional artists, including local designer Judi Larkin (Paoli).
Larkin, who is principal of Lark Interiors, will be leading an artist demonstration called “Decorating with Artwork” on Saturday, February 2 at 10:00 a.m. at ArtShow2013. This artist demonstration will solve the puzzle of placement and lighting. A $15 fee includes breakfast treats.
Larkin has specialized in residential design for 29 years. She can create beautiful, show-stopping designs for all kinds of rooms. Larkin specializes in selecting paint colors, accessorizing, rearranging, and organizing rooms so that each space displays its fullest potential. Time is a valuable commodity, which is her goal to provide for customers.
Other artist demonstrations include “Colorful and Contemporary, the Work of Lynnette Shelley” (Ambler) on Wednesday, January 30 at 2:00 p.m., which provides insights on mythology and folklore influence in art, and “Sculpting with Light” by Harold Ross (Lancaster County) on Thursday, January 31 at 6:00 p.m., which shows photography technique using still life.
To reserve your spot at artist demonstrations with Larkin, Shelley, and/or Ross, call 484-321-2544 or e-mail email@example.com.
More About Malvern Retreat House
The Malvern Retreat House is Catholic-based, but it is open to Christians of all denominations to spend time pursuing spiritual renewal and growth. It has 350 private rooms, two chapels, five oratories, a large conference center and a dining hall. It is located on 125 acres of beautiful land and woods. Check its website for organized retreats, or call to set up a retreat for yourself or a group.
Other events here
- In His Sign's 6th Annual Healing Retreat May 31, 2013 / June 1, 2013 / June 2, 2013,
- Father/Daughter Evening of Reflection Sun, Jun 9, 5:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Women's Evening of Reflection Thu, Jun 13, 6:00 pm–9:30 pm
- "Women of Wisdom in a Worried World" Retreat Daily, 5:00 pm
- July 4th Family Retreat Daily, 4:30 pm
- Eileen George Healing Retreat Daily, 4:00 pm
- Benedicta Leadership Institute for Women with Johnnette Benkovic July 11, 2013 / July 12, 2013,
- Women of Grace Retreat with Johnnette Benkovic Daily, 5:00 pm