Invite a friend
Functional Fitness provides athletes (as well as people who are looking to perform at their best) the necessary training to see the improvements and results they are looking for!
Coach Neil Herman has been a baseball coach, football coach, speed/agility coach, and strength coach at multiple universities, businesses and USA Military All-Star baseball team.
Classes improve physical skills by training with speed, agility, conditioning, flexibility, plyometrics, core training, and functional strength training.
Classes can be purchased as a 10 pack or a 20 pack-First class is always free!
Classes are an hour long and run as small group or private lessons upon request. Discounts for multiple children from same family!
Prices/classes are as follows:
$99 for 10 hours
$179 for 20 hours
6pm: all ages class
7pm: adult classes
|Where||Grand Slam USA 11 E Lancaster Ave, Malvern, PA 19355|
|Time||6:00 pm–7:00 pm|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles, Everyone, Kids, Teens, Families|
More About Grand Slam USA
Grand Slam USA is a 300,000-square-foot facility with fun activities for the entire family. Established in 1984, the family-operated business offers everything from batting cages, laser tag, basketball courts and mini golf to arcade games. It hosts birthday parties, summer camps and softball and baseball instructional programs.
Other events here
- Functional Fitness Weekly on Saturdays, 9:00 am–10:00 am
- Functional Fitness Weekly on Tuesdays, 6:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Grand Slam Fun Camp! Weekly on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, 9:00 am–4:00 pm
- Summer Baseball Camp July 8, 2013 / July 9, 2013 / July 10, 2013 / July 11, 2013 / July 12, 2013 / July 22, 2013 / July 23, 2013 / July 24, 2013 / July 25, 2013 / July 26, 2013 / July 29, 2013 / July 30, 2013 / July 31, 2013 / August 1, 2013 / August 2, 2013 / August 5, 2013 / August 6, 2013 / August 7, 2013 / August 8, 2013 / August 9, 2013, 8:30 am–3:30 pm
- Summer Softball Camp Daily, 8:30 am–3:30 pm
- Football Skills Camp Daily, 8:00 am–2:00 pm