Invite a friend
Retrouvaille Weekend Retreat
Retrouvaille: Friday, February 8-Sunday, February 10
Retrouvaille is a very successful marriage program for stressed or troubled marriages. It consists of a weekend retreat plus 6 sessions following the weekend.
If your marriage is tearing you apart, or if there is little or no communication, Retrouvaille can help you to bring about a renewal of your relationship by giving you tools to improve communications and handle conflict.
Hosted in the McShain-Horstmann Family Life Center at Malvern Retreat House.
All registrations are handled by Retrouvaille, and are completely confidential. For more information or registration, please call Retrouvaille at 1-800-470-2230 or visit www.retrouvaille.org
For information about Malvern Retreat House, visit www.malvernretreat.com
|Where||Malvern Retreat House 315 S Warren Ave, Malvern, PA 19355|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Who to bring||Moms, Dads, Families|
More About Malvern Retreat House
The Malvern Retreat House is Catholic-based, but it is open to Christians of all denominations to spend time pursuing spiritual renewal and growth. It has 350 private rooms, two chapels, five oratories, a large conference center and a dining hall. It is located on 125 acres of beautiful land and woods. Check its website for organized retreats, or call to set up a retreat for yourself or a group.
Other events here
- In His Sign's 6th Annual Healing Retreat May 31, 2013 / June 1, 2013 / June 2, 2013,
- Father/Daughter Evening of Reflection Sun, Jun 9, 5:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Women's Evening of Reflection Thu, Jun 13, 6:00 pm–9:30 pm
- "Women of Wisdom in a Worried World" Retreat Daily, 5:00 pm
- July 4th Family Retreat Daily, 4:30 pm
- Eileen George Healing Retreat Daily, 4:00 pm
- Benedicta Leadership Institute for Women with Johnnette Benkovic July 11, 2013 / July 12, 2013,
- Women of Grace Retreat with Johnnette Benkovic Daily, 5:00 pm