No plans for New Year's Eve yet? No worries, there are several area restaurants holding parties Saturday evening. Dance into 2012 with the music of "Special Brew'd" during the New Year's Eve bash at Redhound Grille. No worries about driving home after the ball drops with a shuttle from McKenzie Brew House to The Desmond Hotel. Have a happy and safe New Year!
Check out the schedule of live music performing this weekend in Malvern at the end of the article.
- When/Where: , 128 Paoli Pike, Paoli; Saturday, December 31, 8:00 p.m.
- Why Go: Ring in 2012 with music and food at the Redhound Grille New Year's Eve party. The menu includes lager-steamed mussels, seared scallops, lobster bisque, surf and turf, braised lamb shanks, Scottish salmon wellington and much more. Party goers will enjoy the music of "Special Brew'd." For a complete menu and additional information, visit www.redhoundgrille.com.
- Price: $45 per person excluding tax, gratuity and alcohol. Price includes three course menu, complimentary champagne toast and live music.
- When/Where: , 240 Lancaster Avenue, Malvern; Saturday, December 31, 9:00 p.m. - 1:00 a.m.
- Why Go: Make it a night with dinner and dancing during the McKenzie Brew House's 2012 celebration. Party goers will enjoy a four open bar, hot buffet, dancing, champagne and party favors. No need to drive home, stay at The Desmond Hotel with a shuttle from McKenzie. Visit McKenzie Bew House website for additional information.
- Price: $55 per person in advance, $65 at the door. Hotel room at The Desmond Hotel including brunch $119.
- When/Where: Twenty9 Resturant & Bar, 16 Great Valley Parkway, Malvern; Saturday, December 31, seatings at 5:00 p.m., 7:00 p.m. ad 9:00 p.m.
- Why Go: No need to travel to Old City tomorrow night, stay in Malvern for the Twenty9 Restaurant & Bar New Year's Eve gala. Menu includes lobster bisque, veal chop, dover sole and much more. Tickets include music, drink specials and a complimentary champagne toast at midnight. To view the complete menu, go to www.twenty9restaurant.com.
- Price: $50 per person.
- When/Where: , 7 West King Street, Malvern; Saturday, December 31, regular restaurant hours 5:30 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Why Go: Grab a drink at the new bar at Resturant Alba after a delicious four course dinner. Menu includes lobster & chorizo arancini, pumpkin ravioli with porcini mushroom crema and parmigiano-reggiano and much much more. Be sure to call 610-644-4009 to make reservations. Visit Restaurant Alba website to learn more.
- Price: $65 per person.
- When/Where: The Great American Pub Paoli, 516 East King Road, Paoli, Saturday, December 31, 10:00 p.m. - 1:00 a.m.
- Why Go: Dance away 2011 at The Great American Pub New Year's Eve dance party. Ticket price includes open "call" bar, unlimited pizza buffet and music provided by a DJ. Call 610-843-0000 for additional information. Check out www.greatamericanpub.com for more information about The Great American Pubs in the area.
- Price: $35 per person.
Music acts performing this weekend in MalvernFriday Saturday The People's Choice The Mojack Band Zach Jenn Rivell & the Closet Full of Bones Mike Krupp Special Brew'd