Are you looking for something to do this weekend? Check out these great local events.
Malvern Fall Festival and Bark in the Park
- When: Sunday, Sept. 30 from 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Where: King Street, Downtown Malvern
- Why Go: Enjoy downtown Malvern with live music, vendors, crafters, food, a beer garden, kids activities at KidZone and more. Bring your dog and enjoy pet vendors, SPCA, rescue and adoption agencies and demonstrations.
- Cost: Free
4th Annual Zane's Run
- When: Sunday, Sept. 30 at 9 a.m.
- Where: Sugartown Elementary School
- Why Go: Zane’s Run is in memory of little Zane Schmid who passed away at 5 months of age from Spinal Muscular Atrophy, the leading genetic killer of infants. Her family holds this run to help spread awareness and raise funds for research and equipment needed for children who suffer from this disease. Walk up registration starts at 7:30am.
- Cost: $30 Adults
Great Valley High School Girls Basketball Booster Car Wash and Bake Sale
- When: Saturday, Sept. 29 from 11 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Where: Penn Liberty Bank at the corner of Malin Rd & Rte 30
- Why Go: Get your car washed, enjoy a baked good and help the girls basketball team!
- Cost: $5
- When: Currently open and operating until Sunday, Sept. 30
- Why Go: Enjoy a world class dressage competition and the world's largest open breed show along with the international Fall Festival shops, delicious food and drink, and family activities. For daily schedules and reserved seating, please visit their website.
- Cost: General Admission - $10