- Malvern Borough Mayor has declared a Snow Emergency taking effect today, Wednesday February 12, 2014 at 6:00 PM and will stay in effect until Saturday February 15, 12:00 PM.
Snow Emergency Declarations facilitate the movement of traffic and combats the hazards of excessive snow and ice on the highways within the Borough. While a snow emergency is in effect, it is unlawful for any person to park a motor vehicle or to allow the same to remain parked on any portion of the highways listed below. In addition, it is unlawful to operate any motor vehicle or tractor on any of the below listed highways, unless such vehicle or tractor is equipped with adequate equipment to provide sufficient traction to stay in motion so that other traffic will not be blocked or seriously impeded.
IDENTIFIED SNOW EMERGENCY HIGHWAYS
- BRIDGE ST – From King Street to Old Lincoln Highway
- KING ST - From the eastern Borough line to the Western Borough line
- MONUMENT AVE – From Sugartown Road to Warren Avenue
- OLD LINCOLN HIGHWAY – From the eastern Borough line to the Western Borough line
- SUGARTOWN RD – From the southern Borough line to King Street
- WARREN AVE – From Paoli Pike to the northern Borough line
Skydiver ID'd After Fatal South Jersey Fall In…
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something