The jackpot for Wednesday's Powerball lottery drawing has grown to $500 million, reportedly the largest in Powerball history.
No one has won since Oct. 3. If you want to break that streak, here are some Malvern area retailers that sell Pennsylvania Lottery products, including the $2 tickets for Powerball:
- Exxon Malvern
- Harlan Beverage (147 W. King St.)
- Lukoil (201 Morehall Road)
- Sunoco Ultra Service Center/Peace Hope Valley Inc. (141 Morehall Road)
- Gulf/Pioneer Service Station (562 Lancaster Ave.)
- Malvern Sunoco/Silverlight Ventures (7 Lancaster Ave.)
- Wawa (101 W. King St.)
- Wawa (567 Lancaster Ave.)
- Wawa (5 Matthews Road)
- Wawa (10 Liberty Blvd.)
- Wegmans (50 Foundry Way)
To find other Powerball vendors in the Philadelphia area, plug an address or ZIP code into the Pennsylvania Lottery website's retailer-locator application.
The drawing takes place at 10:59 p.m. Wednesday. Ticket sales for that drawing end no later than 10 p.m.; check with your local retailer to find out its cutoff policy.