The Board of Directors will meet for a work session Monday night at 7:30 p.m. at the district offices.
Here are a few of the items on the agenda:
- First reading a Policy 816: District Use of Social Media
- Updates to Policy 216 regarding the handling of student records (old policy) (new policy)
- Possible use of vacant district land for solar panel array
- Awarding of Bids for Frozen Yogurt, Pizza, and Soft Pretzels
- Preview of the upcoming Sept. 24 budget meeting.
- Personnel approvals, including the resignation of Dr. Juliette Pennyman, principal, K. D. Markley Elementary School
Find the full agenda on Board Docs. All meetings begin at 7:30 p.m. (except where noted) and are held in the Board Room at the District Office, 47 Church Road, Malvern.