An unassuming yet charming BYOB restaurant, Bunha Faun dishes out French cuisine with an Asian twist. It is located along Lancaster Avenue, between the Lincoln Court Shopping Center and the intersection of Route 401. Though it has served the Malvern area for almost 20 years, Bunha Faun is still a little known gem. Come experience its excellent service, tasteful candlelit decor and absolutely delectable food.
- Hours: Sun - Thu, 5pm - 9pm; Fri - Sat, 5pm - 10pm; Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance level with sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Fresh cuisine with an oriental flair.
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in
- Menu link: bunhafaun.net/Menu.html
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Asian, French, Seafood, Vegetarian/Vegan
- Signature dishes: Roast Duckling, Curry of Chicken, Brochette of Tenderloin, Escargot, Crab Ravioli.
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: BYOB-only, Dinner, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fine dining, Fun, Quiet, Romantic