Neon lights, old-fashioned booths and jukebox music are just a few of the signature features that lend Cheeburger Cheeburger its unique dining atmosphere. With its juicy cheeseburgers, made with fresh, all-natural Angus beef, and hundreds of flavors of shakes and malts, this 1950s-style restaurant draws upon the diners and casual comfort food of yesteryear. It is famous for its "pounder," which is actually 20 ounces. Whoever finishes a pounder gets their picture hung on the "Wall of Famers."
- Hours: Sun - Thu, 11am - 8pm; Fri - Sat, 11am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: Dipped curbs and ample handicap spots
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Natural
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: cheeburger.com/menu/main.asp
- Specialties: Cheeseburgers: ranging from the "classic" 5.5 ounces to a whopping 20 ounces, fries, onion rings and more than 80 flavors of milkshakes and malts.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Fast Food, Sandwiches
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: "Our Famous Pounder"
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual