Built in 1935 and relocated to its current spot along Route 30 in 1957, the Frazer Diner is a true gem of an eatery: excellent food, fast service and a homey atmosphere. It serves an authentic diner breakfast– the coffee is fresh and the bacon is crisp– in a well-preserved vintage diner car. You can't miss its red awnings, so stop in for a delicious bite to eat.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 6am - 2pm; Sat, Sun, 7am - 2pm
- Payments accepted: Cash
- Products: Breakfast, lunch, eggs, homefries, scrapple, pancakes, bacon, coffee
- General services: Eat-in
- Specialties: Good, old-fashioned breakfast fare: fresh coffee, crisp bacon, thick pancakes and warm toast.
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch