Gerhard's Home Appliances & Televisions
Founded in the 1950s by the man who patented the ice cube tray, Gerhard's has grown from a single storefront selling electric ovens and surplus army radios to four appliance and television stores in the Philadelphia area. The cutting-edge showroom along Route 30 in Frazer carries every home appliance imaginable: refrigerators, ovens, TVs and video equipment, garbage disposals, washers and dryers, dishwashers, air-conditioners and grills. Its knowledgeable and friendly sales team aims to fulfill the company's business motto: "Our service makes the best products better."
- Hours: Mon, Tue, Thu, 9am - 7pm; Wed, Fri, 9am - 8pm; Sat, 9am - 5pm; Sun, 11am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Appliances, televisions
- Services: Delivery
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Home appliance brands: Bosch, KitchenAid, Frigidaire, Thermador, Electrolux, LG, Samsung, Maytag, Sony, Sub Zero, General Electric.