Pro Martial Arts: Master Samane's Karate
The Grandmaster Samane System taught at Pro Martial Arts Frazer encompasses a diverse curriculum of martial arts techniques drawn from Korea: Tang Soo Do, Tae Kwon Do and Hapkido. Yet what sets Master Samane's apart from other martial arts schools is the emphasis on life skills training. Not only do students – young and old, male and female – learn how to kick and punch as a Black Belt, they also are taught the philosophy, poise and quiet confidence behind the Black Belt lifestyle.
- Hours: Mon, Wed, Fri, 4:30pm - 8:30pm; Sat, 9am - 11am. Sun, Tue, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Emphasis on health, character development and personal safety.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check
- Membership info: Adults and children welcome.
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Number of classes/week: 15
- Type: Tae Kwon Do
- Uses ranking system: No
- Uses weight classification: No
- Participates in competitions: No
- What is the school's training philosophy?: Provide the very best karate training and character education in a safe, healthy and fun environment.